1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny file that is downloaded in your terminal (whether a computer, a smartphone or a tablet) when you access a website or use an application. It allows the site owner to store or retrieve information on browsing habits.
CINTRA (https://www.cintra.es/en/) SERVICIOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. (hereinafter the COMPANY) would like to provide you with the necessary information on the cookies used on the Website, to allow you to make a decision regarding their use and regarding the protection of your privacy
2. What cookies do we use?
Session cookies: these cookies are temporary and are not stored in your terminal, but disappear at the end of the browsing session.
Persistent cookies: these cookies allow the data to remain in your terminal and may continue to be processed after the end of the session.
Own cookies: these cookies are sent to your terminal from the Website and/or Application, but some of them are provided by Google Analytics tools.
Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your terminal from a domain not managed by the COMPANY but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies..
Technical cookies: these cookies enable browsing on the Website and/or the Application and the use of its options or services, such as those permitting traffic control and data communication, session identification, accessing restricted areas or using security elements when browsing.
Customisation cookies: these cookies allow you to access the Website and/or Application with certain predefined characteristics, depending on criteria such as language, browser type or the regional configuration of the place where the service is accessed.
Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to monitor and analyse user browsing habits. This type of cookie allows us to measure the activity of the Website and/or Application, through aggregated information or of a statistical nature on browsing habits. We use analytical cookies, some of which are provided by the Google Analytics tool (https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en&gl=en).
3. Who uses the cookies? The information obtained through the cookies downloaded from the domain managed by the COMPANY is used by the COMPANY and by Google Inc., as the analysis services provider.
4. How are the cookies managed?
When the user accesses the Website for the first time, they are informed of the existence of cookies and of this Cookies Policy. By continuing to browse, it is understood that the User consents to the installation of the cookies about which they have been informed.
Subsequently, the user may consult this Policy in the link established for that purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time with regard to the cookies on the Website, you should eliminate the cookies stored in your terminal and uninstall the Application or change the settings of your Internet browser. However, you are informed that if you prevent the installation of cookies or eliminate then, some functionalities, services and content of the Website and/or Application may be affected.
Internet browsers allow you to view, deactivate, restrict, block or eliminate cookies. A description is given below of how to configure cookies in the main browsers, but we advise you to consult your browser Support or Help section to obtain detailed, updated information, depending on your browser version and the terminal used.
Internet Explorer Versions 7 and 8
Internet Explorer Version 9
Safari ™ (iPhone, iPad, Mac and other Apple devices)
http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html Android http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
We also inform you that some browsers allow you to activate a private or incognito browsing mode based on which the cookies are installed in the terminal but are eliminated automatically at the end of the browsing session.
|Person Responsible||CINTRA SERVICIOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A.|
|Management of the Users of the Service, provision of the Service, and, in general, the management, development and fulfilment of the established relationship||– Execution of the contract or the established legal relationship
– Consent of the data subject (processing of location data)
|Management of the payment platform and gateway||– Execution of the contract or the established legal relationship|
|Conducting advertising and commercial research activities||– Consent of the data subject|
|Fulfilment of legal obligations related with the Service||– Fulfilment of legal obligation|
|Recipients||Financial entities and payment gateways Group companies|
|Rights||The right to Access, Rectify and Erase Data, as well as other rights explained in Additional Information|
|Additional information||See the Additional Information section for detailed information on Data Protection|
2. Additional information
The User guarantees that the data provided are true, precise, complete and updated, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that could be occasioned as a consequence of a breach of said obligation.
In the event that the data provided would serve to identify a third party, you expressly guarantee that you have informed said third party as to the purposes for which their data are made available to the COMPANY and have obtained their consent for this. The COMPANY may at any time call on you to provide any documentation required in order to confirm that the User has obtained the aforementioned third-party consent.
With regard to personal data requested via the forms established for this purpose, the User will need to provide at least those data marked with an asterisk, since if such data deemed to be necessary are not provided, the COMPANY will be unable to accept and handle your request.
In order to exercise rights of access, correction, cancellation and objection regarding your data, you may write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with CINTRA’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required security levels have been adopted for the protection of personal data, and the available technical resources installed to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided via http://www.satelise.com/.
CINTRA informs you that it may modify the terms of the Privacy and Cookies Policy in whole or in part, publishing such changes in the manner deemed most appropriate by it, or by means of any type of notice served on you. The term of validity of this Legal Notice therefore coincides with the period during which it is available on the Website, up until modification in whole or in part of the terms hereof, at which point the modified Privacy and Cookies Policy will then apply.
2.1 Who is responsible for processing the User’s personal data?
Identity: CINTRA SERVICIOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A.
Postal address: Plaza Manuel Gómez Moreno, 2, 28020 Madrid.
Telephone: +34 914 18 56 00 Email: email@example.com Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2 What purposes are the User’s personal data processed for?
The personal data collected via the Application, Website and/or as part of the provision of the Service will be included in files held by the COMPANY for the purpose of enabling the administration of the Users of the Service, the provision of the Service and, in general, the management, development and fulfilment of the relationship established between the COMPANY and Users.
More specifically, the COMPANY may process your data for the following purposes:
– User registration and management; provision, management, optimisation, personalisation and monitoring of the Service.
– Maintenance, development, control and execution of the relationship established between CINTRA and those who provide their personal data via the Website.
– Accounting and finances, collections and payment.
– Fraud control and prevention.
– Consulting invoices, discounts, promotions and trips.
– Management of related users and associated vehicles.
– Responding to requests, complaints, suggestions or claims.
– Management of the Service platform.
– Management of the payment gateway. If you choose the option to save your payment (card) details, we inform you that they will be stored and will automatically appear in future, meaning it will not be necessary to enter your payment data for each new payment, and they will be understood to be valid for future payments. The card security code (CVV or CVC) will only be used for the current payment. The User may modify or delete their cards at any time via My Account- payment details.
– Conducting advertising and commercial research activities such as compiling statistics or conducting satisfaction and market studies; obtaining profiles and personalising commercial activities; segmenting and cleaning data; as well as sending commercial information, offers, discounts and promotions relating to our products and services and/or those of group companies via any channel, including electronic (such as Application notifications, email, SMS, MMS) and non-electronic means (including but not limited to telephone and post). Ferrovial Group companies
are considered to be any company or entity forming part of that group for the purposes of article 42 of the Spanish Commercial Code and more specifically the companies listed in the latest consolidated annual accounts published on the website www.ferrovial.com. The Ferrovial Group companies are largely dedicated to carrying out the following activities: (i) construction, (ii) management of transport and airport infrastructures, (iii) property management and (iv) services.
– Fulfilment of legal obligations related with the Service, such as those established in fiscal or traffic legislation.
We also inform you of the possible processing of the data of users of social networks via the corporate profiles of the COMPANY for the purposes permitted by each social network, including analytical purposes. The organisation of contests and/or promotions on said social networks will be regulated specifically.
2.3 Who will receive your data?
The COMPANY informs you that your data may be communicated to the following entities:
– The Spanish Tax Agency and other competent administrations, in order to fulfil legal obligations.
– Financial entities and payment gateways, in order to manage collections and payments.
– Group companies, identified in the previous section, in order to conduct advertising and commercial research activities and analyse and develop mobility projects.
2.4 What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the aforementioned processing and/or transfer of data is:
– The execution of the contract or the established legal relationship.
– The User’s consent in relation to the processing of location data necessary for the provision of the Service, if the User grants access to their location.
– The User’s consent in relation to the processing and/or transfer of data for conducting advertising and commercial research activities.
2.5 How long are your data kept for?
Data are kept for the duration of the established legal relationship and for the number of years necessary to fulfil legal obligations. Without prejudice to the foregoing, in the event that the User does not use the Application for 12 months, they will be deregistered following a notification to that effect.
2.6 What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The User has the right to access their personal data, the right to data portability, and the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request that they be erased when no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for, among other reasons.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may (i) request to restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only store them for making or defending claims (ii) oppose the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation, in which case we will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate grounds or to make or defend claims.
To exert data protection rights or withdraw consent, the User may write to us at CINTRA SERVICIOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A., www.cintra.es/es/contacto/, quoting the reference “Data Protection”.
We also inform you that you may object to the processing of your data for commercial purposes via the private customer area on the website http://wwww.autema.com/ or by using the means specified in the commercial communications sent.
Users may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), particularly if they have not been satisfied when exerting their rights. Furthermore, in relation to Spanish companies in the Ferrovial Group or those that processing personal data in Spain, you may contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com or writing to C/ Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002, Madrid.
Users are informed that they can also become a Registered User through the forms available on the website http://www.autema.com and on the Application. Registered Users can read the legal texts applicable to their use of the Website, the http://www.autema.com website, as well as texts relating to the processing of their personal data, through the links provided for this purpose on the Website, the http://www.autema.com website and the Application.